Weiss Bros. Positions
Our people make Weiss Bros. stand out from the crowd. We could not maintain our robust network of partnerships without the support of our warehouse staff, professional drivers, internal coordinators, sales consultants, and administrative staff. We are always looking for talented people that fit in with our team and reflect our core values.
Listed below are links to our current openings.
Business Development Representative
Click here to apply
Does this describe you?
- You love sales and excel at going the extra mile.
- You enjoy the hunt and lavish in building long term relationships.
- Prior successful experience selling conceptual services and products.
- Successful experience selling top of the line products that you can demonstrate to management and front-line personnel in large organizations, schools, universities, healthcare facilities, industrial facilities and food service operations in a competitive market against established vendors.
- You can comfortably walk the corridors of the office and board room and can work effectively with service personnel.
- Readily displace the incumbent with your ability to create and leverage the relationship combined with the knack to help the prospect see the differentiating value.
- You possess strong listening, and consultative selling skills, so closing comes naturally.
- You are a highly motivated, goal oriented, high achiever with excellent problem-solving skills.
- You like to work independently and be held accountable to your goals.
- You enjoy working closely with senior leadership.
- Experience with facility services/products such as cleaning, maintenance or packaging is helpful but not required.
If so, you are a great fit for Weiss Bros.’ Business Development Representative opportunity. Become part of a widely respected and growing family-owned company using your skills to:
- Actively manage and grow sales in the Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia quad state area.
- Execute the company sales process to attain new business sales.
- Develop new customers to meet company sales objectives.
- Very competitive compensation package.
- Base salary plus uncapped incentive program
- Generous insurance plan
- Superb 401k matching plan
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Professional development
- Plus more!
- About Weiss Brothers
Are you looking for a company where you can be part of charting a course into the future and be compensated well for your impact on results?
If so, then this is your opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit into a rewarding career with a leading local business.
Weiss Brothers is a growing, privately held wholesale distribution company. The company is a Hagerstown, Maryland based provider to healthcare, education, manufacturing and industrial customers. We promote an enjoyable and fulfilling environment for our team. This position is based in the Hagerstown headquarters.
For over 80 years, we have built a great reputation with business clients of all sizes for all their commercial cleaning, packaging and food service disposable equipment, product, and supply needs. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a highly motivated person like you to serve as our Business Development Representative.
We offer very competitive compensation and benefits plus plenty of room for professional development and advancement. If this sounds like the career move you’ve been wanting to make, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Monday to Friday