Outside Sales Representative
Searching for an outside sales professional with a history of 2+ years outside (face to face) experience within a competitive marketplace. Must be comfortable calling on top administrators and developing and maintaining a new client base. Must possess desire to work, be self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial mindset. Familiarity with cutting edge technology, word and excel. To submit a resume email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At least 21 years old
- Ability to drive well; good driving record
- Possess a valid Class B CDL driver’s license with no DWI conviction in the past 7 years
- Have no more than 1 moving violation and/or at fault accident in the last 3 years
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lb and lift up to 50 lb
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Assist warehouse employees in preparing items for delivery, including packing products and sorting delivery items by route
- May transport return items from customer to warehouse
- May assist with restocking shelves
- Interact with customers while delivering items; share information with Weiss Bros. employees
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to earn safety certifications for specific customers.
Email resume to email@example.com