New Hire Training Webinar
Struggling to get new hires trained the right way?
Have you been placing new hire custodians with the 20-year veteran with one years’ experience twenty times over? Its ok. It’s the normal process for training custodians. This program has been developed to get your new hires off to a blazing start.
They will learn the right way from the start!
Get the new hire off on the right foot by enrolling them in this short and sweet 2.5-hour course that covers what they need to get started, be a Rockstar on your team and take your headaches away. You will want to clone these custodians. Topics taught include:
- Disinfecting Best Practices
- Personal Protection Equipment & Safety
- Restroom & Locker Room Cleaning
- How to Work a Room or Section
- Proper Chemical Dilution
- Hard Floor & Carpet Care
- Touch Points & Dwell Time
- Cleaning Equipment & Tools
- Human Interaction Tips
- Disc Profile
- and more
How It Works:
- Register now and sign up your new hire (p cards accepted)
- Zoom link will be emailed morning of the training to the attendee (last Thursday of the month)
- Have your new hire attend the training from 2-4:30 pm est. the last Thursday of the month
- Receive a certificate of completion after the webinar via email
You will feel confident knowing your new hires:
- Are starting off with the knowledge they need to keep people safe
- Are learning industry best practices from an ISSA certified trainer
- Have a platform to ask questions and get the right answers
- Will know you care about them and their career
- Have a much higher chance of a long, successful career
Reach out with any questions or register now for the next New Hire Training Webinar.