The safety and security of our customers, associates, and business partners is our top priority as we navigate the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on our work and personal lives. Last week we implemented a number of measures to maintain as safe an environment as possible for all during this unprecedented time.
• Deliveries – Currently, we will continue to make deliveries as usual. We will reassess if it becomes necessary. We have equipped all delivery trucks with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. Drivers have been trained on proper hand hygiene and disinfecting practices. Delivery resources are being stretched and as a result you may see a possible delay in getting orders to you.
• Orders of Supplies – Manufacturers continue to struggle to meet current demand. As a result, we continue pacing release of our inventory in attempt to satisfy the immediate needs of as many clients as possible. We are working diligently to provide continuity of supply to you and ask that you please attempt to limit the product quantity on your orders to what you have historically (the last 3 months) purchased from us, if at all possible. We continue to review each order and make decisions based on current on hand inventories.
• Onsite Training – Training classes at Weiss Bros facility have been canceled until further notice. Training classes at your facility will be held via webinar until further notice.
• Onsite Visits – Weiss Bros. representatives will continue working, but have been instructed to limit visits at clients’ sites to emergencies only. We will continue to be available by phone and email to support your needs as always.
• Walk-In Front Counter – Walk-in front counter is closed. To place orders please call 301-739-3069 and your order will be prepared for pickup at our pickup dock on the side of our building.
We value your business tremendously and we will continue to update you as things change. We thank you for your patience and loyalty. Please be safe!