Disinfecting/Sanitizing Seminar May 10th
- Do your employees know how to properly clean restrooms and touch points? Come learn from field experts, and build a program to reduce germs in your facility. This Disinfecting/Sanitizing Seminar will give you an understanding of the following:
- Disinfecting vs. Sanitizing ( What is the difference?)
- What is a Quat Disinfectant?
- Proper safety guide lines when disinfecting or sanitizing
- Why some disinfectants are not good cleaners
- What are Touch Points? What is the purpose of Bleach?
Attendees will earn a Certificate of Completion in this hands-on class.
Light breakfast and lunch will be served.
EVENT: Disinfecting/Sanitizing Seminar
DATE: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 • 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
LOCATION: Weiss Bros. 18038 Oak Ridge Dr, Hagerstown, MD, 21740, United States