Motorless Hard Floor Cleaning Machine
The CricketTM AutoMop combines the best features of a mop with the best features of an autoscrubber to make a new category of cleaning equipment.Windsor recognized a need for a cleaning solution between a mop & bucket and an autoscrubber in function, capability and price. It is important to recognize that innovative solutions do not need to rely heavily on technology but that innovation can be found in creative ways of applying tried and true systems.
As an important part of Windsor’s PDIR program, the Cricket Automop is a Daily & Interim hard floor solution. The Cricket is not designed to replace the mop and bucket nor an autoscrubber…it was created to fill a need in between. Additionally, where autoscrubbers are in use the Cricket can fill a need for effective and safe cleaning between regular scrubbing.
The Cricket applies solution and recovers it all via a manual pump. This means no batteries or power source is needed, making this a true green solution!
- Leaves floor dry
- Reduces slip-n-falls
- “Ergo-mopping” eliminates swinging & wringing
- Fewer injuries
Hygienic / Green
- Clean with clean water vs. spreading dirty water
- Quiet <52 dBA
- Daytime cleaning
- 5x the cleaning rate of a mop in open areas
- Add on tools provide ability to clean in small/tight areas
- Greater productivity than a 20″ pad assist autoscrubber
- Simple to operate & push
- Maintenance free: no batteries, no cords, machine is always available
- Footprint similar to a mop & bucket
Call or email today to schedule a demo of the CricketTM AutoMop. 301-739-3069