Since 1916, Clarke® has manufactured rugged floor maintenance equipment for the commercial, industrial, retail, education, hospitality, and do-it-yourself (DIY) markets. Those products include automatic floor scrubbers, floor polishers, burnishers, sweepers, wood floor sanders, carpet extractors and vacuum cleaners. Clarke is a leader in innovative floor cleaning equipment designs that focus on performance, reliability and ergonomics.
Why choose Clarke Equipment?
- Comprehensive product offering - Clarke has more products, technical expertise and a greater breadth of knowledge than any other company in this field.
- Tailor-made solutions – They offer products from basic accessories to one-off custom-made units.
- Market knowledge – By drawing together groups of technical experts and by reapplying this knowledge, Clarke is in a unique position to provide the best industry practice for every cleaning application.
- Value Analysis, Product Development – Through the Value Analysis product development process, Clarke translates end user wishes into engineering specifications.
- Product and service reliability – Clarke offers equipment with built-in efficiency and simplicity of operation.
What is Boost Technology?
BOOST® - the only autoscrubber® technology of it’s kind, providing the ultimate in green benefits! Save up to 70% in solution, extend your pad life by 40%, get longer battery runtimes, and cut labor time in half!
- The only autoscrubber technology that is truly capable of chemical-free finish removal!
- Up to 70% less water & chemical usage
- 25% increase in battery run-time
- 40% increase in pad life
- Half the trips for dumps and fills
- Reduced noise levels to improve operator safety
Watch the BOOST Video!
Clarke Commercial Vacuums
The CarpetMaster 200 Series Dual Motor Uprights are available in three sizes, 12, 15, and 18 inches. Designed with the operator in mind, they are focused on ergonomics, durability, and reliability. The new CarpetMaster vacuums feature a powerful motor, on-board crevice and upholstery tools, quiet operation, HEPA filtration, bag indicator light, and a light handle weight! Learn More
TFC 400 All-Purpose Cleaner
The TFC 400 is a powerful and versatile all-purpose cleaner. Charged with 400 psi of power-spraying punch, the TFC 400 cleaner gives you the ability to blast away grit and grime without actually having contact with the dirt. With the 20 gallon solution tank and 13 gallon recovery tank, the TFC 400 cleaner gives you the ability to tackle the really big cleaning jobs quickly and thoroughly.
Watch the TFC 400 Video!
Floor Cleaning Equipment Training
Weiss Bros. of Hagerstown, Inc. is dedicated to “Excellence in Training”. We can help our customers maintain their facilities to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety. We offer superior products and staff training in the correct procedures for professional cleaning and cost savings. Watch our training videos!
Floor Cleaning Equipment Service
Weiss Bros. not only distributes floor equipment, but we also repair and help customers maintain equipment so it is ready to run 24 hours a day. We understand the cost to a business of having equipment out of service. We also offer planned maintenance programs, warranty work, inspections, rentals, parts sales and a whole lot more. We will come to your facililty to work on your equipment so down time is limited. We are committed to our customers and keeping their facilities clean.
For service, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-739-3069 x101