Weiss Bros. Positions
Our people make Weiss Bros. stand out from the crowd. We could not maintain our robust network of partnerships without the support of our warehouse staff, professional drivers, internal coordinators, sales consultants, and administrative staff. We are always looking for talented people that fit in with our team and reflect our core values.
Listed below are links to our current openings.
Click here to apply.
Does this describe a UNIQUE you?
- You excel at relationship building, strategy, coaching, leadership, recruiting, accountability, and direct account responsibility.
- You have excellent listening and questioning skills and strive to achieve agreed-upon goals.
- Love helping your team achieve their goals by working with them to overcome challenges and obstacles.
- Have an uncanny ability to understand people and positively influence them.
- You have experience contributing to a leadership team and are comfortable reporting to senior leadership.
- Successful experience selling differentiated programs to management and front-line personnel.
- You can comfortably walk the office/board room corridors and can work effectively with service personnel.
- Experience with facility services/products such as cleaning and maintenance is helpful but not required.
- You are self-motivated and are excited in motivating others.
- No travel required.
If so, you are an excellent fit for Weiss Bros Sales Leadership opportunity. Become part of a highly respected and growing family-owned company using your skills to:
- Lead the sales team.
- Managing, developing, coaching, and motivating the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and KPI targets are met.
- Identifying new opportunities, through teamwork and individual research.
- Exceed expectations on an individual and team level.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the sales team, projecting expected sales and gross margin volume.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Very competitive salary plus bonus opportunity.
- Base salary plus with an incentive program
- Generous insurance plan
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Professional development
- Plus more!
WHO WE ARE!
Are you looking for a company where you can be part of the senior leadership team and be compensated well for your impact on results?
If so, then this is your opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit into a rewarding career with a leading regional business.
Weis Bros. is a growing, privately-held (FAMILY) wholesale distribution company for over 80 years. The company is located in Hagerstown, Maryland.
WHAT DO WE DO!
We are an essential provider to healthcare, education, manufacturing, industrial, and foodservice clients. We promote an enjoyable and fulfilling environment for our team. We have built an excellent reputation with business clients of all sizes for their facility management needs, which include but are not limited to commercial cleaning, packaging and food service equipment, product, and supply needs.
HOW WILL WE DO THIS!
As we continue to grow and follow our CORE VALUES, we always look for a highly motivated person, like you, with your skillset. We believe in growing by hiring the best. The best in building relationships, and the best in ensuring longevity with our team and customers. That is why our associate tenure is so long.
Take a look at our very competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunity for professional development and growth. If you like the smaller family company values, and this sounds like the career move you’ve wanted to make, we would enjoy an opportunity to meet you. Contact us today! What are you waiting for? If you think you have what we are looking for, the time is now.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Click here to apply.