Weiss Bros. Positions
Our people make Weiss Bros. stand out from the crowd. We could not maintain our robust network of partnerships without the support of our warehouse staff, professional drivers, internal coordinators, sales consultants, and administrative staff. We are always looking for talented people that fit in with our team and reflect our core values.
Listed below are links to our current openings:
Sr Staff Accountant:
Does this describe you?
- Enjoys the detailed work of the Accounting Function.
- Comfortable handling confidential compensation information when processing payroll
- You relish opportunities to assist coworkers with benefit choices.
- You are comfortable interacting with management and front-line personnel, both internally and externally.
- You revel in identifying and solving issues.
• You like to work independently and be held accountable to your goals.
• You are reliable, organized, detailed and focused.
• You like being part of a fantastic team.
If so, you are a great fit for Weiss Bros. Accounting opportunity. Become part of a highly respected and growing family-owned company using your skills as a valuable member of the team.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Match purchase orders confirming prices and quantity to vendors’ invoices.
- Enter invoices in accounting system for payments ensuring correct approval, coding and matching.
- Coordinate with vendors regarding invoicing and payment inquiries and discrepancies.
- Process check runs.
- Submit rebate claims to vendors.
- Verify timekeeping records in ADP and consult employees about any discrepancies.
- Update employee payroll records as needed.
- Handle yearly and new hire benefit enrollment.
- Monthly Sales Tax Return Submission
- Daily Invoicing of clients
- Reconcile GL accounts for preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assist in keeping pricing up to date.
- The ideal candidate will possess, at a minimum, an Associates degree in Accounting
- Strong skills using Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Generous insurance plan
• Superb 401k matching plan
• Personal time off
• Paid holidays
• Plus more!