Imagine having a team that takes care of your equipment issues before your costs compile. There are many reasons a planned maintenance program makes sense, including:
Why Have a Planned Maintenance (PM) Program:
- Regular PM service means less downtime. Your equipment is ready to work!
- PM service helps to insure that the equipment is in SAFE, operating condition.
- Protects machine investment by correcting small problems before they become big ones.
- Asset Management – Tracking of life cycle and depreciation of equipment.
- Detailed service reports allowing the owner to track service performed.
- PM customers receive priority scheduling for all service calls.
Did you know:
- Over the life time of an unmaintained piece of equipment, the owner will pay that amount again in service. Maintained equipment will only cost 50% of the initial purchase cost and will last an average of 2 years longer.
- Total cleaning costs are typically 96% for labor and 4% for everything else.
- 70% of facility managers exceed their repair budget due to lack of maintenance.
- 28% of equipment in any given facility either needs repair or is not working effectively.
- 88% of all facilities have equipment out-of-service, and most of the time facility managers are not aware.
We offer several types of Planned Maintenance programs:
1. Flat Rate Maintenance Agreement – This program provides the customer with a set rate for regularly scheduled planned maintenance. This rate will be determined by the frequency of the planned maintenance service.
2. Actual Time and Material – This program bills the customer for the actual time and materials that are necessary to complete a quality service of their machinery. It allows the customer to pre-schedule their service.
3. Performance Inspections – This program is designed for customers who only need our certified technicians to inspect their equipment and report their findings.
Call 301-739-3069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a conversation about the right maintenance program for your needs.