Takeout & Delivery
Takeout is the new dine in. Use containers specifically made to meet the challenges of dining off-premise and follow the 3 P’s:
1) PERFORMS – The right packaging retains temperature and provides the same taste and texture a customer would expect dining on-premise.
2) PRESERVES – Fresh is the name of the game when it comes to delivery, and leak-resistant containers pull double-duty when delivering orders. Besides locking in freshness, they also prevent leaks and spills during transport.
3) PROTECTS – Use tamper resistant containers and labels so that your customers know their food hasn’t been touched since it left the kitchen.
Need help? Book a free discovery meeting now.
Did you know:
- Online food ordering – like takeout, delivery and curbside pickup – is estimated to grow worldwide from $35 billion to $365 billion by 2030. (UBS Investment Bank, 2018)
- 57% of consumers agree that packaging makes a big difference in takeout food quality. (Performance Foodservice, 2018)
- 85% of customers would prefer their food was delivered in a tamper-evident, tamper-resistant container. (US Foods, 2019)
* Source: Dart Container Corporation